lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2011

Welcome to my blog!

  In this blog I will post my school homework for Level 2. I will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading. Also, i will share it with my classmates and people from the world.

  My name’s Roberto Morales like my father and grandfather but you can call me Robertico. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in Nueva Democracia. I’m 17 years old and I study engineering at URBE . My favorite subjects are Mathematic and Phisyc. This trimester I am taking 8 classes and I am in the 2nd trimester.


 Roberto Morales (me)

  I love music, playing guitar, surfing the net, studying Mathtematic, talking on the phone with my friends, waching TV, pizza , chocolate, my family. I also enjoy hanging out with my friends on weekends.

  I hate olives, war, violence, fake people and washing dishes.

  My dream is to travel aroud my country, i want to visit "La Gran Sabana" and others places that i don't know but my first step is to graduate from Engineering School and be a good engineer. Finaly, i would like to get a married and start my family.




  About English, I'm really bad on that language but I'm doing the best for me, I know the english is one of the most importan language around the globe. I will take an english course after my university out of my country, It will be in USA.

  Well, this is my first post! I hope you have fun.

  See you people and remember "If you dream it, you can do it"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario